Spend a week discovering two of the world's most exciting cities on this escorted London and Paris tour. You'll stay in centrally located hotels and be accompanied by an expert Tour Director who will bring these destinations to life with firsthand, in-depth knowledge. On a guided sightseeing tour with an expert Local Guide in each city, you'll see the must-see attractions, such as Big Ben and Piccadilly Circus in London, and the Champs-Elysees and Arc de Triomphe in Paris. You'll get a different perspective as you take a private, narrated cruise on London's Thames River, and you'll ascend to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, where amazing views of Paris await! Another thrilling adventure of this London and Paris tour is the high-speed Eurostar train ride. Imagine traveling through the Chunnel, an engineering marvel, as you sit back and relax! Among the tour's unique experiences, you can sip champagne while taking in the spectacular views from the London Eye - the world's tallest observation wheel. Or how about riding the little train through picturesque Montmartre, the Parisian artist area? All of this and much more-including plenty of time on your own to explore each city-are waiting for you on this marvelous guided tour in London and Paris.
Call (800) 886-6201 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13884384
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2018
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||London||Welcome to London! Your Tour Director will meet you upon your arrival at the hotel, and is available to help you make the most of your stay. This evening, enjoy a traditional dining experience combined with a relaxed, nighttime river cruise. A three-course welcome dinner is followed by a private, narrated CRUISE on the Thames River to admire some of the capital's most beautiful illuminated sights, including Tower Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, and the Houses of Parliament. (D)|
|Day 2||London||After a hearty English breakfast, morning sightseeing with a Local Guide includes all the famous landmarks: the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben beside the Thames River, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall's mounted horseguards and the Prime Minister's Downing Street, Piccadilly Circus, and Buckingham Palace. A special highlight is the [LF] LONDON EYE CHAMPAGNE EXPERIENCE-a ride on the giant observation wheel, with stunning views of the city while you sip a glass of champagne. Free time in the afternoon for independent activities. Later, why not take in one of London's West End theater shows? (B)|
|Day 3||London||Today offers you the opportunity to join one of our optional excursions. Consider a visit to the Tower of London, which has been guarded by the Beefeaters since the 14th century and houses the fabulous Crown Jewels; to Windsor Castle, the largest inhabited castle in the world; or one of the exciting full-day excursions available for your enjoyment. (B)|
|Day 4||Paris||Board the high-speed EUROSTAR TRAIN for an exciting ride to Paris. Meet your Local Guide and visit the magnificent NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL with its Rose Windows. This evening, you may wish to join an optional dinner at one of Paris' fine restaurants, followed by a drive through the 'City of Light.' (B)|
|Day 5||Paris||Guided sightseeing features some of Paris' main sites, like the Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Champs-Elysees, and a visit to the second floor of Paris' most iconic landmark: the EIFFEL TOWER. Next, a true highlight: visit [LF] MONTMARTRE, Paris' renowned art district. Ride the little TRAIN through narrow lanes, then follow your Tour Director on a walking tour and enjoy the spectacular view of Paris from the Sacre Coeur Basilica. End up at Place du Tertre, where artists display their art and where a special lunch with soupe a l'oignon (onion soup), a traditional crepe, and wine awaits you. In the evening, an optional cabaret show is available. (B,L)|
|Day 6||Paris||A full day to immerse yourself in this fascinating city. Ask your Tour Director for suggestions. You may wish to join optional excursions to the magnificent Louvre Museum and the opulent Palace and Gardens of Versailles, the most famous palace in Europe, built by the Sun King, Louis XIV. Tonight, a special farewell dinner has been prepared at a local restaurant, the best way to say au revoir, Paris. (B,D)|
|Day 7||Paris||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single room supplement:$509-$1,160Triple room reduction per person:$24Extra nights per person in London:in single room $191-$281, in twin $109-$152, in triple $103-$143Extra nights per person in Paris:in single room $175-$575, in twin $106-$290, in triple $99-$249
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).