'Let them eat cake!' Yummmm?cake. It's not just cake waiting for you in Paris though; it's delicious French cuisine, fascinating architecture, chic boutiques, and some of the world's most famous monuments. With a week in Paris, you'll have time to truly experience this enchanting city, and Monograms makes it easy for you. We've arranged your hotel reservations, sightseeing, daily breakfast, and the services of a Local Host, who is an expert in all things Paris. You just have to pack and show up! When you arrive in Paris, we can whisk you from the airport to your hotel, so you don't have to worry about dealing with the hassles of getting to your hotel after a long airplane flight. Then meet your Local Host, who will give you materials on the city and answer any questions you may have. The next day, enjoy included breakfast and exclusive guided sightseeing with a local expert. Plus, you'll visit the Louvre, the world's most visited museum. But you won't visit it as most tourists do-instead, you'll get VIP access and skip the lines, so your time is spent enjoying the historic pieces and art in the museum rather than standing in long lines. You'll also visit iconic Notre Dame Cathedral, with its 13th-century, stained-glass windows. But that's not all?your local expert will be able to guide you to the perfect place for a picnic or the perfect place to purchase that cake! After all, with four days in Paris on your own, you'll have plenty of time to explore (but don't worry, your Local Host will be there to support you and answer questions). Walk down the Champs- Elysees, known for its chic boutiques and cafes, and marvel at the Arc de Triomphe, one of the world's most famous landmarks. Perhaps ascend the Eiffel Tower for dinner or take a cruise on the Seine River. Or get out of the city and visit the Palace of Versailles, the Normandy landing beaches, or the castles of the Loire Valley. In the 'City of Light,' your senses will come alive as you experience this amazing city.
Call (800) 886-6201 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13901223
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2018
- 7 Days
- Escorted - No
|Day 1||Paris||Bienvenue-welcome to Paris. Your Local Host is on hand to help you personalize your trip so you can create lasting memories in the magnificent 'City of Light.'|
|Day 2||Paris||Morning guided sightseeing takes you to NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL, where Napoleon was crowned emperor in 1804, to admire its amazing 13th-century, stained-glass Rose Window. Pass the Latin Quarter, Les Invalides, the Opera, Place de la Concorde, and Arc de Triomphe. Drive by the Seine River with its beautiful bridges, and stop to take photos of the iconic Eiffel Tower from one of the best panoramic viewing points. Also enter the world's most visited museum, THE LOUVRE with its modern glass pyramid, to see Da Vinci's Mona Lisa and other treasures.|
|Day 3||Paris||Four full days at leisure to immerse yourself in this fascinating city. Your Local Host has many recommendations for you, such as a visit to the Picasso Museum, Centre Pompidou, or Victor Hugo's home-the possibilities are endless!|
|Day 4||Paris||Four full days at leisure to immerse yourself in this fascinating city. Your Local Host has many recommendations for you, such as a visit to the Picasso Museum, Centre Pompidou, or Victor Hugo's home-the possibilities are endless!|
|Day 5||Paris||Four full days at leisure to immerse yourself in this fascinating city. Your Local Host has many recommendations for you, such as a visit to the Picasso Museum, Centre Pompidou, or Victor Hugo's home-the possibilities are endless!|
|Day 6||Paris||Four full days at leisure to immerse yourself in this fascinating city. Your Local Host has many recommendations for you, such as a visit to the Picasso Museum, Centre Pompidou, or Victor Hugo's home-the possibilities are endless!|
|Day 7||Paris||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.|
- US$ Price Details
2019 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2018.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).